Pony Club WA Sports Leaderboards
All Pony Club WA Ordinary, Associate and Affiliate Riding Members are eligible to register for the 2019 Pony Club WA Leaderboards.
Pony Club WA Open, Competition and Adult Supporter Mounted Riders are not eligible for inclusion.
The Pony Club WA Leaderboards are administered by the Pony Club WA Office and all enquiries should be directed to the Leaderboard Coordinator
The 2019 Leaderboard will run from November 1st 2018 to October 31st 2019 and ages shall be taken as at the 1st January 2019.
ELIGIBILITY FOR INCLUSION ON THE LEADERBOARD
- Effective 1st January 2019, all members who wish to be included on a Leaderboard must download a registration form from the Pony Club WA website, complete and return BY EMAIL to the Pony Club WA Office.
- Registration forms may be completed at any time of year, however for nominations received after 1st May 2019, only results from the immediately preceding 2 months will be credited forward.
- To be eligible for inclusion in the Leaderboard, riders must complete a minimum of separate two (2) Leaderboard events.
- Riders may only receive one set of points on one day. I.e. a rider cannot attend two leaderboard events and receive points for both.
- In the event of a missing registration, ie a rider not appearing on the leaderboard, a copy of the original registration must be sent by email to the Leaderboard Coordinator. Advice must be received within two months of original application for points to be backdated.
Please ensure that your horse/pony’s name as clearly written below is correctly entered in each event that you enter. The Leaderboard Coordinator will not be responsible for results that state an incorrect or unregistered mount.
A horse and rider combination may not compete at more than one event on one day. I.e. competitors cannot attend two events on the same day and gain points from each event.