Pony Club WA Service Award
The Pony Club WA Service Award (‘’S’’ Certificate) recognises the outstanding contribution of individuals to the Association over years and is therefore only awarded in exceptional circumstances.
The service can be at Club, Zone or Association level and may be:
- Participation on committee at club, zone or state level
- Junior committee member
- Other services such as organiser of events and administration at all levels, canteen duties, first aid (humans), fundraising organiser, chief judge/chief steward of championship events, organiser of rally days, road safety organiser, etc.
- Assisting Coaching, where a Coaching Certificate is not held
- Assisting instructing in trade skills
- Coach/Manager for team events at club, zone, state or national level.
- Other volunteer work
Nominations for the Pony Club WA Service Award are accepted and awarded annually by the Pony Club WA Board.
Successful Nominees are then notified by Pony Club WA of their Award, which is presented on a suitable occasion.