Sport Leaderboard Rider Registration
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES OF THE LEADERBOARDS
- Increase awareness of Pony Club WA as the leading youth equestrian association
- Support the growth and development of the Pony Club WA People and Infrastructure.
- Increase awareness of opportunities for riders, within Pony Club WA.
- Reward participation and success.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- By registering for inclusion in the 2021 Sports Leaderboard, a rider:
- Acknowledges that they have read and understood, and agree to the Terms and Conditions of the 2021 Sports Leaderboard series.
- Understands that they are bound by Pony Club WA Rules, Policies and Codes of Conduct.
- Understands that if they are found to be in breach of a code of conduct or on report for an offence at a competition, they may be withdrawn from the Pony Club WA Sports Leaderboards at the discretion of the Pony Club WA CEO.
- Acknowledge that Pony Club WA reserve the right to review this document including the grades, age groups, rules, regulations and Terms and Conditions contained within, at any time whilst the 2021 Sports Leaderboard is running.
ELIGIBILITY FOR INCLUSION ON THE SPORTS LEADERBOARD
- Must have a current Pony Club WA membership in one of the categories below:
- Ordinary Riding Member – 16 years & Under
- Associate/Coaching Associate Riding Member – 17 – 24 years
- Affiliate/Coaching Affiliate Riding Member – 25 years & over
- Please note: Pony Club WA Open Riders, Competition Participants, Day Members, Club Coach Mounted, Adult Supporter Mounted are not eligible for inclusion.
- The 2021 season will run from November 1st 2020 to October 31st 2021 and ages shall be taken as at the 1st January 2021. (Note: any points gained in a lower age category from November 1st 2020 to December 31st 2020 will be carried forward if a registered rider changes age category in 2021).
- Effective 1st January 2021, all members who wish to be included on a Sports Leaderboard must complete an online registration form located at the bottom of this page.
- Online registrations may be completed at any time during the Leaderboard season, however for nominations received after 1st September 2021, only results from the preceding 2 months will be included on the Sports Leaderboards.
- In the event of a missing registration, ie a rider not appearing on the Sports Leaderboard, it is the rider’s responsibility to notify the Sports Leaderboard Coordinator. (Note: in the case of missing registrations, only results from the 2 months preceding notification of the missing registration will be included on the Sports Leaderboard.)
- Sports Leaderboard riders must complete a minimum of two (2) separate events at the same level per Sports Leaderboard that they are registered in to be eligible for a final placing.
- You are able to enter 2 classes and receive points in both for the following leaderboards
- Dressage, Hickstead & Hunter Trials, Showjumping & Tetrathlon
- Points will only be credited to a horse rider combination on the proviso that the name on the results matches that listed on the nomination form.
- (Note: It is the member’s responsibility to ensure that the correct names are registered for the Leaderboards and to review the updated leaderboard on a regular basis to ensure results submitted are correct.)