Are you mad about horses?
Pony Club WA is seeking an enthusiastic person with an equestrian background and a passion for coaching.
Position: Full Time
Location: Brigadoon, WA 6069
Award: Sporting Organisations Award 2020, Clerical and Administrative Grade 4
Reporting to the CEO, this role is suitable for a forwarded thinking and motivated individual with sound knowledge of the structure and operations of Pony Club or equestrian sport. If you have formal equestrian coaching accreditation or working towards it we want to hear from you. The Development Officer has direct responsibility for the following:
- Coach and Officials development
- Working with the State Coaching Panel, and providing administrative assistance.
- Delivery of coaching/officials events, High Performance Camp, workshops and seminars
- Lead creation of projects and programs to support coaching, club, membership and officials’ development.
- Liaising and working with relevant stakeholders, organisations, clubs and members to deliver projects and programs
- Budget planning, monitoring and reporting as it relates to the position’s projects and programmes
- Administration and media associated with coaching and officiating, and development projects
A detailed job description is available from the Pony Club WA website www.ponyclubwa.asn.au
All applicants are requested to include the following details in their application:
- A covering letter which states why you are interested in the position and addresses the required skills and experience for the position.
- A current resume which includes: personal details, equestrian experience, educational achievements and employment experience.
Applicants should be prepared to attend a personal interview/s.
Candidates shortlisted for interviews will be required to provide two current referees.
Prior to commencement, the successful applicant will be required to provide a Working with Children Clearance.
All applications to be emailed direct to Rick Gill, CEO via firstname.lastname@example.org
Enquiries may also be obtained via direct contact with Rick Gill 08 9296 1500 or via email@example.com
Closing date for applications is 5:00pm Thursday 13 May 2021.
As the selection process will start immediately applicants are encouraged to ensure applications are in as soon as possible.
For further information and to access our selection criteria, download our full Job Advert: Pony Club WA Development Officer Ad – April 2021